Friday, May 25, 2012

VegaCream Beta2 All is Working

I have try this ROM by scanno...
I must say, this ROM is the best ROM available. I've done some minor test, for the camera, gps, sound, video, bluetooth, internal 3G.. all are working great. The Wi-Fi is working. No touchscreen issue.
I test the internal GPS using endomondo, foursquare, path and google maps -- it's working. The GPS is able to locate the satellite.
Music plays fine. Video is a little slow for HD format 720p experiencing stuttering playback. But, lower bitrate plays great!
All and all this ROM is the best uptodate ROM I've ever use. I like it very very much. Thanks to scanno and people that make this ROM happen :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Can I use this ROM in my POV Mobii Tegra Tablet?

    I currently have the VegaComb Build 9n update3 ROM, but I would like upgrade it to ICS.

    In your opinion, what's the best ROM I can get?

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I don't have POV Mobii Tegra tablet to test the ROM. But, from the forum, i can see some user of POV Mobii has been using this ROM.. so I think you can. This is the best custom ROM. But, use it at your own risk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VegaCream btea 2.1 works good on POV tegra 2 the only problem there is corrupt software bugs sometimes... but no hardware problems screen resolution is set on 1024x564

    ReplyDelete